Cold Brew Coffee Pack - Guatemala
- 2 Packs (1.1oz/pack) / 4 Packs / 6 Packs
- One brew bag makes 20-22oz of cold brew coffee
Reborn Coffee Specialty Single Origin Guatemala Coffee
- Origin: Huehuetenago | Guatemala
- Fair Trade Certified Coffees
- Process: Reborn washed
- Altitude: 1,350 -1,500 meters
- Roasting Profile: Medium roast
- Roasted on Tue, Wed, and Thu
- Cupping Notes: Mild acidity, Full Body, Dark Chocolate, Lavender, Caramelized Sugar, Long Aftertaste
How to Brew
- How to brew on Youtube
- Put one Reborn Coffee Cold Brew Coffee Brewing pack into a pitcher then add 20 - 24oz of water, shakes or stir to soak filter.
- Steep in the refrigerator overnight, or for 8 -12 hours.
- When it's finished steeping, discard the coffee pouches and add ice.
- Enjoy your Cold-Brewed Ice coffee. The concentrate can also be mixed with milk or sugar to get a more intense flavor.