- Origin: Tolima | Colombia
- Variety: Caturra
- Fair Trade Certified Coffee
- Process: EA Sugarcane
- Net Weight: 12oz Bag
- Altitude: 1500 - 1899 meters
- Roasting Profile: Medium Roast
- Roasted on Tue, Wed, and Thu
- Cupping Notes: Berry, Caramel, Peach, and Cinnamon
Instruction (Best way to enjoy)
- Place pour over pack on preferably tall cup
- Prepare 5.29oz (150grams) of 200F water
- Pour 1.764oz (50 grams) 3 times over the coffee grounds
- Wait for the water to filter through each time before adding the 1.764oz (50 grams) increments
- Enjoy black or with your favorite milk/sweetener of choice
* All drip bags are nitro flushed to keep the coffee fresh for up to 12 months from the packaged date.
I can drink it black or with a hint of honey. I can’t wait to buy the whole beans.
Great tasting coffee without the acidity.
Single Serve Pour Over Drip Bag Coffee-Colombia
I liked your coffee but honestly for the price I find it too expensive to buy .
It’s a great idea for the go I’ve use it twice for each packet I like a strong but some people like it weak so the second time it goes through it taste perfect for them. So actually you get teo cups coffee for the price of one.