Single Serve Drip Bag - Colombia
- Origin: Colombia Bucaramanga Supremo
- Fair Trade Certified Coffees
- Process: Washed / Reborn Process
- Premium Roasted Coffee
- Altitude: 1,600 - 2,100 meters
- Roasting Profile: Medium Roast
- Roasted Fresh Daily & Shipped Directly
- Cupping Notes: Butter Scotch, Caramel, Dark Chocolate, Balanced
Instruction (Best way to enjoy)
- Place pour over pack on preferably tall cup
- Prepare 5.29oz (150grams) of 200F water
- Pour 1.764oz (50 grams) 3 times over the coffee grounds
- Wait for the water to filter through each time before adding the 1.764oz (50 grams) increments
- Enjoy black or with your favorite milk/sweetener of choice
About our Coffees
Reborn Green begins with a patented green coffee bean wash process.
The green, unroasted beans are “Reborn” through accelerated germination.
In effect, this technology restores much of the beauty and complexity that gets lost in the long journey from farm to the roaster, creating premium quality, award-winning, eco-friendly, sprouted coffee.
You may have tasted coffee but you've never experienced anything like this.
I can drink it black or with a hint of honey. I can’t wait to buy the whole beans.
Great tasting coffee without the acidity.
Single Serve Pour Over Drip Bag Coffee-Colombia
I liked your coffee but honestly for the price I find it too expensive to buy .
It’s a great idea for the go I’ve use it twice for each packet I like a strong but some people like it weak so the second time it goes through it taste perfect for them. So actually you get teo cups coffee for the price of one.