Premium Roast Single Serve Pour Over Coffee - Guatemala
- Origin: Huehuetenango | Guatemala
- Fair Trade Certified Coffees
- Process: Reborn washed
- Altitude: 1,350 - 1,500 meters
- Roasting Profile: Medium roast
- Roasted on Tue, Wed, and Thu
- Cupping Notes: Cherry, Apricot, Creamy, Chocolate
Instruction (Best way to enjoy)
- Place pour over pack on preferably tall cup
- Prepare 5.29oz (150grams) of 200F water
- Pour 1.764oz (50 grams) 3 times over the coffee grounds
- Wait for the water to filter through each time before adding the 1.764oz (50 grams) increments
- Enjoy black or with your favorite milk/sweetener of choice
* All drip bags are nitro flushed to keep the coffee fresh for up to 12 months from the packaged date.
I actually like to have many of the different flavors once in a while because they are all good. Guatemala is my favorite though. I really like the whole experience of your pour over coffee. I also do cold brew, so good.
I enjoyed a great cup of Guatemala coffee with the convenience in the late afternoon. It truly brightens the mood...
Single Serve Pour Over Drip Bag Coffee-Guatemala
Fast service clean environment affordable