ETHIOPIA ABANA ESTATE | Ethiopia Ginjo
Premium Roast Single Serve Pour Over Coffee
Abana Translates to “our fathers” (Arabic), They are paying homage to the deep roots, rich heritage and origins of wild arabica coffee that traces to the heart of Ethiopia.
All Abana's coffees are grown and processed at the farm (Abana Coffee Estate). Ethiopia has a rich variety of unique heirloom varietals. Each lot is hand sorted multiple times and processed with attention to detail. Their hulling is completed locally, all sorting and milling is completed to Grade 1 in Addis Ababa where all coffees are hand sorted to remove any remaining defects.
- Notes: Citrus Blossom, Honeysuckle, Watermelon, Nectarine
- Origin: Ginjo | Ethiopia
- Variety: Heirloom
- Process: Washed
- Grade 1
- Altitude: 2200 meters
- Roasting Profile: Medium Light Roast
- Roasted on Tue, Wed, and Thu
Instruction (Best way to enjoy)
- Place pour over pack on preferably tall cup
- Prepare 5.29oz (150grams) of 200F water
- Pour 1.764oz (50 grams) 3 times over the coffee grounds
- Wait for the water to filter through each time before adding the 1.764oz (50 grams) increments
- Enjoy black or with your favorite milk/sweetener of choice
* All drip bags are nitro flushed to keep the coffee fresh for up to 12 months from the packaged date.