Single Serve Pour Over Drip Bag Coffee-Colombia
- Origin: Colombia Bucaramanga Supremo
- Fair Trade Certified Coffees
- Process: Washed / Reborn Process
- Premium Roasted Coffee
- Altitude: 1600-2100 masl
- Roasting Profile: Medium Roast
- Roasted Fresh Daily & Shipped Directly
- Cupping Notes: Butter Scotch, Caramel, Dark Chocolate, Balanced
Pour Over Drip Bag Coffee Instruction:
- Take out the coffee bag and carefully tear along the dotted line.
- Pull out the hanging arms from the coffee bag,
- Pour 1 oz of boiling water to saturate coffee grounds, wait 15 seconds before gently pouring 4-5 oz of hot water over the grounds.
- When pouring is finished, dispose of the filter bag, dilute with hot water to suit your taste.
About our Coffees:
Reborn Green begins with a patented green coffee bean wash process.
The green, unroasted beans are “reborn” through accelerated germination.
In effect, this technology restores much of the beauty and complexity that gets lost in the long journey from farm to the roaster, creating premium quality, award-winning, eco-friendly, sprouted coffee.
You may have tasted coffee but you've never experienced anything like this.
I liked your coffee but honestly for the price I find it too expensive to buy .
It’s a great idea for the go I’ve use it twice for each packet I like a strong but some people like it weak so the second time it goes through it taste perfect for them. So actually you get teo cups coffee for the price of one.
The trick is to find the correct amount of water to suit your taste buds.
I have settled @ 10 ounces with coconut milk and an electric frother it’s velvety good without the acidity. Which means you can gulp it down....so have a 2nd bag ready!
So fast and convenient especially when you're on a rush!
I like the product. Easy to use. Prefer pour over versus one the dissolves. Flavor is very good.