Premium Roast Single Serve Pour Over Coffee - Colombia Condor Decaf
- Origin: Tolima | Colombia
- Variety: Caturra
- Fair Trade Certified Coffee
- Process: EA Sugarcane
- Net Weight: 12oz Bag
- Altitude: 1500 - 1899 meters
- Roasting Profile: Medium Roast
- Roasted on Tue, Wed, and Thu
- Cupping Notes: Berry, Caramel, Peach, and Cinnamon
Pour Over Drip Bag Coffee Instructions:
- Take out the coffee bag and carefully tear along the dotted line.
- Pull out the hanging arms from the coffee bag,
- Pour 1oz of boiling water to saturate coffee grounds, wait 15 seconds before gently pouring 4 - 5oz of hot water over the grounds.
- When pouring is finished, dispose of the filter bag, dilute with hot water to suit your taste.
* All drip bags are nitro flushed to keep the coffee fresh for up to 12 months from the packaged date.
Taste was good but the drip filter is too bulky in the cup it soaks into the coffee:( it also drips too slow making coffee cold. Disappointed.
The very best decaf❤️
The best decaf❤️
The coffee smells and taste incredibly awesome
Love this invention. It's just fun to do and watch the coffee dripped. By the way, I had some questions about coffee makers and the Reborn staff were so generous to share their best tips with me!!! They rock. Cannot wait to visit them in person after COVID clears.
Like the packaging, convenience, etc. the coffee itself is fine.