Single Serve Pour Over Drip Bag Coffee-Valencia Blend
Premium Roast Single Serve Pour Over Coffee by Reborn Coffee-VALENCIA BLEND
A symphony of Colombian, Mexican, Guatemalan, and Ethiopian. Roasted for espresso and drip coffee, the Valencia blend combines elements of all of our world-class beans to provide the perfect signature blend. Amazingly balanced, full-bodied, nuanced, and packed with flavor.
- Specialty Coffee in the most convenient form.
- 11 grams of ready to brew pour-over coffee, perfectly balanced for your morning.
- Since all you need is hot water, they're ideal for camping or backpacking.
- Process: Reborn Process
- Roasting Profile: Dark/Medium roast
- Cupping Notes: Blueberry, Brown Sugar, Dark Chocolate, Well Balanced, Full Bodied
Pour Over Drip Bag Coffee Brewing Instruction:
- Take out the coffee bag and carefully tear along the dotted line.
- Pull out the hanging arms from the coffee bag,
- Pour 1 oz of boiling water to saturate coffee grounds, wait 15 seconds before gently pouring 4-5 oz of hot water over the grounds.
- When pouring is finished, dispose of the filter bag, dilute with hot water to suit your taste.
About our Coffees:
Reborn Green begins with a patented green coffee bean wash process.
The green, unroasted beans are “reborn” through accelerated germination.
In effect, this technology restores much of the beauty and complexity that gets lost in the long journey from farm to the roaster, creating premium quality, award-winning, eco-friendly, sprouted coffee.
You may have tasted coffee but you've never experienced anything like this.
As a buyer of coffee beans for a casino, I earned a lot about the virtues of coffee beans and how to extract the pure qualities of nature (antioxidants)
The corporate world has no time for processes that compromise profit, why most coffee is so acidic it is not processed or brewed correctly. I don’t factually know Reborn's processes however I have been drinking electromagnetically charged water for 7 years and have not been sick in that time frame. Properly distilled water stored in pure copper is magic......I believe this is the process Reborn uses and I can swear by it! Electromagnetic water is like a magnet pulling impurities especially metals out of your system. This must have the same effect on the coffee beans. Few corporations would take the time and money to do this. So when I drink coffee that has NO acidity like Reborn's pour over cups, I know they are using the right processes to extract the good qualities that nature has to offer, to the benefit of their customers....whether they know it or not!
The filters are a little flimsy, they teared right down the sides for me and the grounds leaked out! I am extra careful now. Coffee taste is decent. Looking for a little more depth in the flavor, but maybe that's hard to achieve. The "bloom" didn't last as long as I would have liked.
This coffee is good but a bit light for my taste. Pretty smooth & not bitter. So far this brand in general is great
coffee was very fresh .
I was very pleased by the first impression of taste.
Took these camping and they made a great cup of joe to start the day. Strong, flavorful and convenient - what more could you want?!