Single Serve Pour Over Drip Bag Coffee-Brazil Decaf
Premium Roast Single Serve Pour Over Coffee by Reborn Coffee-Brazil Decaf
- Origin: Brazil
- Fair Trade Certified Coffee
- Process: Swiss Water Process for Decaffeination
- Altitude: 1500-1899 meters
- Roasting Profile: Medium Dark Roast
- Roasted Fresh Daily & Shipped Directly
- Cupping Notes: Mild acidity, nutty, dark chocolate finish
Pour Over Drip Bag Coffee Instruction:
- Take out the coffee bag and carefully tear along the dotted line.
- Pull out the hanging arms from the coffee bag,
- Pour 1 oz of boiling water to saturate coffee grounds, wait 15 seconds before gently pouring 4-5 oz of hot water over the grounds.
- When pouring is finished, dispose of the filter bag, dilute with hot water to suit your taste.
About our Coffees:
Reborn Green begins with a patented green coffee bean wash process.
The green, unroasted beans are “reborn” through accelerated germination.
In effect, this technology restores much of the beauty and complexity that gets lost in the long journey from farm to the roaster, creating premium quality, award-winning, eco-friendly, sprouted coffee.
You may have tasted coffee but you've never experienced anything like this.