Single Serve Pour Over Drip Bag Coffee-Premium Honduras
- Region: Marcala, La Paz
- Varietal: Typica
- Farm: Finca San Jacinto
- Farmer: Isaura Martínez
- Process: Natural
- Altitude: 1520 M
- Grade: SHG
- Certification: Direct Trade
- Good For: Blends, Pour Overs, Auto-Drip, Full Immersion.
- Reborn Process: Washed/Germinated/Dried/Aged/Roasted/Packed
- Fresh Roasted Coffee
- Roasting Profile: Medium Roast
- Cupping Notes: Blueberry, Fresh Cocoa, Honeydew, Pineapple Upside-down Cake
Pour Over Drip Bag Coffee Instruction:
- Take out the coffee bag and carefully tear along the dotted line.
- Pull out the hanging arms from the coffee bag,
- Pour 1 oz of boiling water to saturate coffee grounds, wait 15 seconds before gently pouring 4-5 oz of hot water over the grounds.
- When pouring is finished, dispose of the filter bag, dilute with hot water to suit your taste.
About this coffee:
Isaura Martínez has dedicated her life to the cultivation of coffee. Learning from her father, Antonio Martínez, the good practices of processing, drying, and storage of coffee. Her father is a legend in Opatoro, La Paz, and a visionary farmer. With the arrival of Roya in Honduras in 2012, Isaura Martínez lost more than 60% of her production which added to the crisis of bad prices offered by the intermediaries. In 2014, with the help and friendship of siblings Karen and Edgar Carrillo, work began on the separation of coffee according to quality improvements that were made to the coffee collection and the milling process. The 2015-2016 harvest had substantially improved cup quality in the washed process. Further improvement was made during 2016-2017 harvest and the coffee was processed using the natural method for the first time with good results. Bodhi Leaf is proud to have supported Isaura Martinez by purchasing this great coffee from Finca San Jacinto for over 4 years! The farm’s name of “San Jacinto” was chosen due to the Hyacinth flower that is naturally found on the land.
About Reborn Coffees:
Reborn Green begins with a patented green coffee bean wash process.
The green, unroasted beans are “reborn” through accelerated germination.
In effect, this technology restores much of the beauty and complexity that gets lost in the long journey from farm to the roaster, creating premium quality, award-winning, eco-friendly, sprouted coffee.
You may have tasted coffee but you've never experienced anything like this.