A symphony of Colombian, Mexican, Guatemalan, and Ethiopian. Roasted for espresso and drip coffee, the Valencia Blend combines elements of all of our world class beans to provide the perfect signature blend. Amazingly balanced, full bodied, nuanced and packed with flavor.
- Specialty Coffee in the most convenient form.
- 36 Packs Single Serve Drip Bag Coffee
- Perfect for use in the Office Break Room, or at Home
- 11 grams of ready to brew pour over coffee, perfectly balanced for your morning.
- Since all you need is hot water, they're ideal for camping or backpacking.
- Process: Reborn Process
- Roasting Profile: Medium roast
- Cupping Notes: Bittersweet, Caramelized, Full Body
- Place pour over pack on preferably tall cup
- Prepare 5.29oz (150grams) of 200F water
- Pour 1.764oz (50 grams) 3 times over the coffee grounds
- Wait for the water to filter through each time before adding the 1.764oz (50 grams) increments
- Enjoy black or with your favorite milk/sweetener of choice
* All drip bags are nitro flushed to keep the coffee fresh for up to 12 months from the packaged date.
Reborn Drip Bag Coffee is not bitter at all and very convenient. I am a frequent traveler and always bring a couple packs with me. I just add hot water and enjoy.
Best coffee 👌
That's perfect for enjoying coffee anywhere with great flavor
I usually make lattes with my Nespresso maker, but since trying one of these packs, I was hooked on coffee without the additions again. I am going to put these into my grown kids stockings too!
I purchased these for my coworking space members and they function well. The taste of the coffee is a darker roast (slightly burnt flavor) but I know that’s just a personal preference of mine so no complaints really! Just not the flavor profile I was looking for. Probably won’t purchase again for that reason. I’d been ordering “Un’kuped” a company in LA as well.