DIY Cold Brew Coffee Guatemala Gift Pack
This Gift Set includes 1 bag of Roasted Whole bean coffee and 1 box of 6 cold brew packs.
Cold Brew Coffee Pack-Guatemala
Each box comes with 6 conveniently packaged brew bags full of 30 grams of ground coffee.
One brew bag makes 20-22 ounces of cold brew coffee.
Reborn Coffee Specialty Single Origin Guatemala Whole Bean Coffee:
- Origin: Cobán | Guatemala
- Fair Trade Certified Coffees
- Process: Reborn washed
- Fresh Roasted Coffee
- Altitude: 1350-1500 meters
- Net Weight: 12 oz. Bag
- Roasting Profile: Medium roast
- Roasted Fresh Daily & Shipped Directly
- Cupping Notes: Mild acidity, Full Body, Dark Chocolate, Lavender, Caramelized Sugar, Long Aftertaste
How to Brew our Cold Brew Pack
- Put 1 Reborn Coffee Cold Brew Coffee Brewing pack into a pitcher then add 20-24 oz of water, shakes or stir to soak filter.
- Steep in the refrigerator overnight, or for 8-12 hours.
- When it's finished steeping, discard the coffee pouches and add ice.
- Enjoy your Cold-Brewed Ice coffee. The concentrate can also be mixed with milk or sugar to get a more intense flavor.
About our Coffees:
Reborn Green begins with a patented green coffee bean wash process.
The green, unroasted beans are “reborn” through accelerated germination.
In effect, this technology restores much of the beauty and complexity that gets lost in the long journey from farm to the roaster, creating premium quality, award-winning, eco-friendly, sprouted coffee.
You may have tasted coffee but you've never experienced anything like this.