Development of magnetized water in Russia
- The effects of magnetic fields on running water have been observed for years. Patent on treating with magnets appeared as early as the 1950’s.
- It was discovered that less scale deposit was produced after long use.
- It was first used in Russia by three speialists: Drs. G Gerbenshchikow, I .Shetsovand K. Torstoles, all three specialists in urology at the Kilov military Medical Academy in Leningrad. They had their patients drink it. This simple treatment was very effective in breaking up kidney and gall bladder stones into small enough particles to be passed through urine without any pain or danger to the particles.
Magnetized water is no mystery
- Most of us are not fortunate enough to get our water from free-flowing artesian spring’s pure mountain creeks, rain water, or uncontaminated rural wells.
- We need water “Living Water” to hydrate every cell in our bodies. But the water delivered to us from household tap is contaminated with chemical, industry waste, effluent and garbage.
- We need water that is not only purified but revitalized to bring it back to something close to the life-giving, nourishing, cleansing element. That is apparently done through magnets.
- Water picks up energy from the sun and collects the energies that are stored in the earth. In summer, with strong solar energy, the water pushes itself to the surface. In winter, with weak solar energy, it burrows deep into the ground, collecting the stored and transformed energies.
The nucleus of water
- The shortage of nucleation centers in water is known to result from the capability of the water molecules to cluster around each foreign particle. This renders it unavailable as a nucleation center.
- The force of the magnetic fields on those ware molecule clusters are very weak, however, the clusters vibrate in many ways. When they pass many magnetic poles at a certain velocity, the periodic changes of magnetic fields may coincide with one of the internal vibration frequencies of the water cluster. Resonance may occur and result in cracking open such a cluster.
- The formerly entrapped particle is set free and the nearby mineral molecules rush from all sides to their nucleation center where they form circular platelets which do not have to be crystallized on a container wall.
Water is life
- Johan Grander says that because of electrical disturbances, satellites and especially through high water pressure, water loses its life force. And sick water negatively affects the health of people, animals and plants. On the other hand, water that revitalized through magnetic treatment is restored to its natural energy.
- Crops grow faster and stronger, flowers and plants are healthier and more resistant to disease.
- Lakes, river and streams are helped back to heart and livestock and pets are more vigorous.
- Soviet researchers are also convinced that magnets act as living things through water or water solutions involved in the functioning of cells and tissues.
- Bio-magnetism works in the human body through the circulatory system, the nervous system and the endocrine system.
- Repulsive force is generated by negative charges on the red blood cell surface that occur due to the presence of the carboxyl group of sialic acid in the cell membrane. This charge create a repulsive electric zeta potential between cells.
- Magnetic treatment of blood cell results zeta potential increase. When zeta potential is too low, blood begins to coagulate. This is a condition known as intravascular coagulation.
How can we increase zeta potential(ZP)?
- Earthing; It is the name popularly given the electrically grounding the human body to the earth.
- Clean out your arteries; you need to remove both the minerals and the fibrinogen that have been deposited on arterial walls due to low ZP.
- Chelation therapy; Physicians use EDTA chelation therapy to increase ZP and remove toxic heavy metals from the body.
- Increasing your ZP accomplishes the following; your red blood cells are more effective, heart can pump blood more easily, blood and lymph are better able to carry nutrients, body is better able to dissolve and remove toxic deposits.
Magienzer; Trade name of the magnetic device for the preparation of magnetized water
Korean Patent; 10-132-5749, Oct. 30, 2013
Inventor; Dr. Kyung Bae Park
- Consist of assembled magnetic rods which have pellet-type magnets facing closely each other with same magnetic pole (N or S) placed in stainless pipes resulting in generation of magnetic lines of force to th radial direction.
- Stainless housing to let them place in and fix properly with in-let and out-let connections.
How to make magnetized water?
- Natural or purified water is forced to pass simply through the magnetic device.
- The higher flow rate of water passed, the more effective energized water produced.
What are the characteristics and benefits of magnetized water?
Comparing with non-magnetized water;
- Smaller water cluster formation results in more effective hydration.
- Higher zeta potential measurement results in more effective repulsion between particles.
- Lower specific heat capacity measurement (about 5%) results in saving of energy to boil water.
- Higher kinetic energy build-up results in more active water production.
- Water cluster is a discrete hydrogen bonded assembly or cluster of molecules of water.
- Zeta potential is a measure of the magnitude of the electrostatic or charge between particles results repulsion or attraction.
- Specific heat capacity of water is the amount of heat required to raise one gram of the water by one degree Celsius.
- Kinetic energy is the energy of motion observable as the movement of an object, particle or set of particles.
Electrolysed Water, EW
- EW is produced by the electrolysis of ordinary tap water containing dissolved sodium chloride.
- The electrolysis of such salt solution produces a solution of hypochlorous acid and sodium hydroxide.
- The resulting strong acidic water is a known cleanser and disinfectant/ sanitizer.
- There are two types of EW: one is alkaline water (ORP; -500 to -800mV) and the other is acidic water (ORP: +500 to 1,300mV).
- During the electrolysis process, the cathode (-) which has the negative charge attracts the oxidizing water, whereas the anode (+) attracts the reduced alkaline water which is approved by Japanese Ministry of Heath and Welfare in the year of 1965 for drink water (pH 8 to 10).