Single Serve Pour Over Drip Bag Coffee-Organic Honduras
- Origin: Honduras, Copán, Corquín
- Producer: Coop Cafescor (Process: Washed)
- Reborn Process: Washed/Germinated/Dried/Aged/Roasted/Packed
- Altitude: 1200-1700 meters
- Grade: SHG
- Certification: Direct Trade, Fair Trade, Organic, RFA, UTZ
- Fresh Roasted Coffee
- Altitude: 1850-2200 meters
- Roasting Profile: Medium Roast
- Roasted Fresh Daily & Shipped Directly
- Cupping Notes: Citrus Acidity, Milk Chocolate, Stonefruit, Sweet
Pour Over Drip Bag Coffee Instruction:
- Take out the coffee bag and carefully tear along the dotted line.
- Pull out the hanging arms from the coffee bag,
- Pour 1 oz of boiling water to saturate coffee grounds, wait 15 seconds before gently pouring 4-5 oz of hot water over the grounds.
- When pouring is finished, dispose of the filter bag, dilute with hot water to suit your taste.
About Reborn Coffees:
Reborn Green begins with a patented green coffee bean wash process.
The green, unroasted beans are “reborn” through accelerated germination.
In effect, this technology restores much of the beauty and complexity that gets lost in the long journey from farm to the roaster, creating premium quality, award-winning, eco-friendly, sprouted coffee.
You may have tasted coffee but you've never experienced anything like this.