Single Serve Pour Over Drip Bag Coffee-Ethiopia
Premium Roast Single Serve Pour Over Coffee by Reborn Coffee-Ethiopia
Easily our best-seller and crowd favorite, this fruit-forward bean opens up with strong blueberry notes that have become our unmistakable signature taste. Multiple layers of flavor allow for every fresh cup to feel new each time. It’s like falling in love over and over again.
- Fair Trade Certified Coffees
- Process: Washed / Reborn washed
- Grade 1
- Fresh Roasted Coffee
- Variety: Heirloom
- Altitude: 1850-2200 meters
- Roasting Profile: Light Roast
- Roasted Fresh Daily & Shipped Directly
- Cupping Notes: Blueberry, Strawberry, Orange, Chocolate, Clean Finish
Pour Over Drip Bag Coffee Instruction:
- Take out the coffee bag and carefully tear along the dotted line.
- Pull out the hanging arms from the coffee bag,
- Pour 1 oz of boiling water to saturate coffee grounds, wait 15 seconds before gently pouring 4-5 oz of hot water over the grounds.
- When pouring is finished, dispose of the filter bag, dilute with hot water to suit your taste.
About our Coffees:
Reborn Green begins with a patented green coffee bean wash process.
The green, unroasted beans are “reborn” through accelerated germination.
In effect, this technology restores much of the beauty and complexity that gets lost in the long journey from farm to the roaster, creating premium quality, award-winning, eco-friendly, sprouted coffee.
You may have tasted coffee but you've never experienced anything like this.