Single Serve Drip Bag - Ethiopia
Premium Roast Single Serve Pour Over Coffee - Ethiopia
Easily our best-seller and crowd favorite, this fruit-forward bean opens up with strong blueberry notes that have become our unmistakable signature taste. Multiple layers of flavor allow for every fresh cup to feel new each time. It’s like falling in love over and over again.
- Origin: Guji Sodu | Ethiopia
- Fair Trade Certified Coffees
- Process: Washed
- Grade 1
- Fresh Roasted Coffee
- Variety: Heirloom
- Altitude: 1,850 - 2,200 meters
- Roasting Profile: Medium Roast
- Roasted Fresh Daily & Shipped Directly
- Cupping Notes: Lime, Peach Cobbler, Orange Blossom, Caramel
Instruction (Best way to enjoy)
- Place pour over pack on preferably tall cup
- Prepare 5.29oz (150grams) of 200F water
- Pour 1.764oz (50 grams) 3 times over the coffee grounds
- Wait for the water to filter through each time before adding the 1.764oz (50 grams) increments
- Enjoy black or with your favorite milk/sweetener of choice
About our Coffees
Reborn Green begins with a patented green coffee bean wash process.
The green, unroasted beans are “Reborn” through accelerated germination.
In effect, this technology restores much of the beauty and complexity that gets lost in the long journey from farm to the roaster, creating premium quality, award-winning, eco-friendly, sprouted coffee.
You may have tasted coffee but you've never experienced anything like this.
easy to pack to-go for work, not only convenient but quality is 10/10.
when I receive coffee then I can review
Very smooth & light