Reborn Coffee VALENCIA Blend Gift Pack
VALENCIA Blend Gift Set
This Gift Set includes 1 bag of Roasted Whole bean coffee, 1 box of 6 drip bag coffees, and 1 box of 6 cold brew packs.
Cold Brew Coffee Pack:
Each Box comes with 6 conveniently packaged brew bags full of 30 grams of ground coffee.
One brew bag makes 20-22 ounces of cold brew coffee.
Pour Over Drip Bag Coffee:
11 grams of ready to brew pour-over coffee. Perfectly balanced for your morning.A premium Quality Specialty Coffee in a Very Convenient Form.
Reborn Coffee Signature Blend VALENCIA Whole Bean Coffee :
A symphony of Colombian, Mexican, Guatemalan, and Ethiopian. Roasted for espresso and drip coffee, the Valencia blend combines elements of all of our world-class beans to provide the perfect signature blend. Amazingly balanced, full-bodied, nuanced, and packed with flavor.
- Process: Reborn Process
- Fresh Roasted Coffee
- Fair Trade Certified Coffees
- Roasting Profile: Dark/Medium roast
- Roasted Fresh Daily & Shipped Directly
- Net Weight: 12 oz. Bag
- Cupping Notes: Blueberry, Brown Sugar, Dark Chocolate, Well Balanced, Full Bodied
How to Brew our Cold Brew Pack
- Put 1 Reborn Coffee Cold Brew Coffee Brewing pack into a pitcher then add 20-24 oz of water, shakes or stir to soak filter.
- Steep in the refrigerator overnight, or for 8-12 hours.
- When it's finished steeping, discard the coffee pouches and add ice.
- Enjoy your Cold-Brewed Ice coffee. The concentrate can also be mixed with milk or sugar to get a more intense flavor.
Pour Over Drip Bag Coffee Instruction:
- Take out the coffee bag and carefully tear along the dotted line.
- Pull out the hanging arms from the coffee bag,
- Pour 1 oz of boiling water to saturate coffee grounds, wait 15 seconds before gently pouring 4-5 oz of hot water over the grounds.
- When pouring is finished, dispose of the filter bag, dilute with hot water to suit your taste.
About our Coffees:
Reborn Green begins with a patented green coffee bean wash process.
The green, unroasted beans are “reborn” through accelerated germination.
In effect, this technology restores much of the beauty and complexity that gets lost in the long journey from farm to the roaster, creating premium quality, award-winning, eco-friendly, sprouted coffee.
You may have tasted coffee but you've never experienced anything like this.