Cold Brew Coffee Pack-Ethiopia
Each box comes with 6 conveniently packaged brew bags full of 30 grams of ground coffee.
One brew bag makes 20-22 ounces of cold brew coffee.
Since all you need is cold water and a water bottle, they're ideal for camping or backpacking.
Reborn Coffee Specialty Single Origin Ethiopia Coffee:
Easily our best-seller and crowd favorite, this fruit-forward bean opens up with strong blueberry notes that have become our unmistakable signature taste. Multiple layers of flavor allow for every fresh cup to feel new each time. It’s like falling in love over and over again.
- Fair Trade Certified Coffees
- Process: Washed / Reborn washed
- Grade 1
- Fresh Roasted Coffee
- Variety: Heirloom
- Altitude: 1850-2200 meters
- Roasting Profile: Light Roast
- Roasted Fresh Daily & Shipped Directly
- Cupping Notes: Blueberry, Strawberry, Orange, Chocolate, Clean Finish
How to Brew:
- Put 1 Reborn Coffee DIY Cold Brew Coffee Brewing pack into a pitcher then add 20-24 oz of water, shakes or stir to soak filter.
- Steep in the refrigerator overnight, or for 8-12 hours.
- When it's finished steeping, discard the coffee pouches and add ice.
- Enjoy your Cold-Brewed Ice coffee. The concentrate can also be mixed with milk or sugar to get a more intense flavor.
About our Coffees:
Reborn Green begins with a patented green coffee bean wash process.
The green, unroasted beans are “reborn” through accelerated germination.
In effect, this technology restores much of the beauty and complexity that gets lost in the long journey from farm to the roaster, creating premium quality, award-winning, eco-friendly, sprouted coffee.
You may have tasted coffee but you've never experienced anything like this.