DIY Guatemala Coffee Set
This set includes 1 bag of Roasted Whole bean coffee and 1 box of 6 cold brew packs.
Cold Brew Coffee Pack-Guatemala
Each box comes with 6 conveniently packaged brew bags full of 30 grams of ground coffee.
One brew bag makes 20-22 ounces of cold brew coffee.
Reborn Coffee Specialty Single Origin Guatemala Whole Bean Coffee:
- Origin: Huehuetenango | Guatemala
- Fair Trade Certified Coffees
- Process: Reborn washed
- Altitude: 1350-1500 meters
- Net Weight: 12oz Bag
- Roasting Profile: Medium roast
- Roasted on Tue, Wed, and Thu
- Cupping Notes: Cherry, Apricot, Creamy, Chocolate
How to Brew our Cold Brew Pack
- How to brew on Youtube
- Put one Reborn Coffee Cold Brew Coffee Brewing pack into a pitcher then add 20-24oz of water, shakes or stir to soak filter.
- Steep in the refrigerator overnight, or for 8 -12 hours.
- When it's finished steeping, discard the coffee pouches and add ice.
- Enjoy your Cold-Brewed Ice coffee. The concentrate can also be mixed with milk or sugar to get a more intense flavor.
About our Coffees
Reborn Green begins with a patented green coffee bean wash process.
The green, unroasted beans are “reborn” through accelerated germination.
In effect, this technology restores much of the beauty and complexity that gets lost in the long journey from farm to the roaster, creating premium quality, award-winning, eco-friendly, sprouted coffee.
You may have tasted coffee but you've never experienced anything like this.
will definitely get again. Had a nice rich dark chocolate taste with a hint of cherry. didn't get too much of the apricot taste but the chocolate wasn't to overpowering. Great as a latte or just straight up by itself.
Cold Brew Coffee Gift Pack - Guatemala