Single Serve Drip Bag - Guatemala
Premium Roast Single Serve Pour Over Coffee - Guatemala
- Origin: Cobán | Guatemala
- Fair Trade Certified Coffees
- Process: Reborn washed
- Fresh Roasted Coffee
- Altitude: 1,350 - 1,500 meters
- Roasting Profile: Medium roast
- Roasted Fresh Daily & Shipped Directly
- Cupping Notes: Mild acidity, Full Body, Dark Chocolate, Lavender, Caramelized Sugar, Long Aftertaste
Instruction (Best way to enjoy)
- Place pour over pack on preferably tall cup
- Prepare 5.29oz (150grams) of 200F water
- Pour 1.764oz (50 grams) 3 times over the coffee grounds
- Wait for the water to filter through each time before adding the 1.764oz (50 grams) increments
- Enjoy black or with your favorite milk/sweetener of choice
About our Coffees
Reborn Green begins with a patented green coffee bean wash process.
The green, unroasted beans are “Reborn” through accelerated germination.
In effect, this technology restores much of the beauty and complexity that gets lost in the long journey from farm to the roaster, creating premium quality, award-winning, eco-friendly, sprouted coffee.
You may have tasted coffee but you've never experienced anything like this.
I enjoyed a great cup of Guatemala coffee with the convenience in the late afternoon. It truly brightens the mood...
Single Serve Pour Over Drip Bag Coffee-Guatemala
Fast service clean environment affordable